Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dorian Gray 8

Dorian called over an old friend and told him he had to get rid of the body that was rotting in his locked room. At first the friend, Campbell refused to be in his dirty business but afterwords Dorian threatened him. At this point I don't know what, he wrote something on a piece of a paper and showed it to him. I think he threatened to kill him. Whatever it was, it convinced Campbell to burn it with his chemicals. He left afterwords and told Dorian that he didn't want to be apart of any of his business again. I felt like Campbell kind of replaced Basil in that he was telling Dorian what society saw him as, showing him reality like Basil did. I don't know what's going to happen to Campbell afterward, I think that maybe Dorian will kill him too because he knows his secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment