Dorian Gray has completely lost his soul. His reputation is tarnished and all he has is his youth and beauty. He then turns to drugs, craving opium. He meets with a new friend and then the person I've been waiting for to show up, James Vane, hunts Dorian down. He is ready to kill Dorian, but then Dorian convinces him that he is not "Prince Charming" for he is so young. James apologizes and lets him go.
This really upsets me. Dorian Gray is so corrupt and a horrible person, I honestly think he deserves to die. It's not fair that the one thing that eats at his soul and causes such corruption, saves him.
But later a woman tells James that the man he caught IS Prince Charming and he shouldn't have let him go. I don't know who the woman is, but I wish James wouldve talked to her sooner so he can avenge his sisters suicide.
No comments:
Post a Comment