Sunday, August 15, 2010
1984 Blog 14
Oh my! This section was so intense, climax! I was so shocked when I found out that they got caught and not only that, but Mr. Charrington was also bad!! He was secretly apart of the Thought Police. All of these events angered me so much. I felt like everyone who I believed could be trusted was all faking it. I don’t understand how so many people can be apart of this dictatorship, but then if I was apart of it I would probably go along with it; I say this because I probably wouldn’t know better. I also got to the part where O’Brien revealed himself, and he was faking too! At this point I was wondering what happened to Julia. I feel like she’s still alive, but I don’t know for how long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment